Maintenance of Certification-Dermatology (MOC-D)
General Dermatology Module
The 50-question self-assessment program offered at the 35th Annual Hawaii Dermatology Seminar counts towards fulfilling a portion of one of three (years 3, 6, and 10 of 10-year MOC-D cycle) American Board of Dermatology (ABD) MOC-D self-assessment requirements. Per ABD, each self-assessment module must be at least 100 questions in length, therefore, 50 additional questions must be obtained to receive full credit for one self-assessment requirement. Please be sure to report completion of any self-assessment programs on your MOC-D table located in your ABD profile.
About the SDEF MOC-D Program: General Dermatology Module
- The 50 self-assessment questions will cover medical dermatology, pediatric dermatology, and procedural dermatology including cosmetic dermatology.
- Participants will be assigned an audience response (ARS) key pad for use throughout SDEF's 35th Hawaii Dermatology Seminar which will be used to track your answers.
- The breakdown of all answers to each question will be displayed for all participants. Education related to the topic will commence by a qualified faculty member.
- Specific attention will be spent by each topic expert to discuss each self-assessment question. Discussion will highlight the correct answer, why it was correct, and why the incorrect answers were incorrect. Discussions will be evidence-based and will include references.
- Audience members will be able to compare their answer to the correct answer, and to the responses of the entire audience to each question.
- At the conclusion of SDEF's 35th Hawaii Dermatology Seminar, each enrolled audience member shall receive a web link to the transcript of the MOC-D self-assessment discussions, as well as to the audience performance of the MOC-D self-assessment questions.
*MOC registration is an additional $100.00 until 01/31/2011 after 2011 MOC registration is $200.0
Register Now (participants must register for 35TH Hawaii Dermatology Seminar)