Welcome to Cardiovascular, Allergy and Respiratory Summit (CARPS)
From the producers of the highly acclaimed Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit (MEDS)
Cardiovascular, Allergy and Respiratory Summit (CARPS)
Advanced Education in Primary Care, presented by and for NPs and PAs
Why Attend CARPS?
- Elevate your competence and confidence in treating your patients with a variety of common cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, including:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- And much more!
- New! Participate in informative hands-on workshops on EKG and Spirometry
- Network with your fellow primary care clinicians
- Earn up to 24.00 CE/CME credits in high demand areas of practice
- Take advantage of specially discounted room rates to enjoy a Walt Disney World vacation for yourself and your family and take advantage of special discounted room rates.
To receive more information about the 2017 CARPS please sign up for email updates.
With the addition of nearly 32 million patients into the system as a result of the Affordable Care Act, combined with the dwindling number of primary care physicians, NPs and PAs in primary care play a more critical role than ever in diagnosis and treatment of prevalent conditions such as cardiovascular and respiratory disease.