Welcome to Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit (MEDS)
The 2017 MEDS East is SOLD OUT!
Save these dates for the 2018 MEDS: August 1-4 in San Diego and October 10-13 in Orlando.
Sign up for email updates to be informed when our 2018 registration opens and our program is posted.
Why Attend the Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit MEDS?
- To elevate your competence and confidence on the diagnosis and treatment of metabolic and endocrine diseases
- To enhance your ability to treat the growing number of patients affected by these diseases
- To earn 24.25 CE/CME Credits including 9.5 contact hours of pharmacotherapy content in high demand areas of practice
- To attend an optional interactive Insulin Workshop on Saturday and earn an additional 3.5 CE/CME credits
- To network with your fellow primary care clinicians
- To empower yourself to fill the void created by the national shortage of endocrinologists
- To get the most value for your educational dollar. At MEDS, your breakfast (Wed-Sat) and lunch (Wed-Fri) is included with your registration!