Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) Overview
Make your plans now for the 2018 MISS: March 6-9, at the extraordinary Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. Sign up for email updates to be informed for the latest information as it becomes available.
General Surgeons, Colorectal Surgeons and Bariatric Specialists:
The 18th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) will offer compelling lectures, surgical video presentations, and lively discussion and debate by world-renowned experts on advanced laparoscopic techniques for managing metabolic disorders, hernia, foregut and diseases of the colon.
MISS also offers a special section on Enhanced Recovery after Surgery.
Why Attend the Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS)?
- To learn about the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery from the world's leading experts
- To interact with high level surgeons in an informal atmosphere conducive to peer-to-peer learning
- To earn CME credits (including optional MOC Self-Assessment Credit) in minimally invasive surgery for colon, hernia, foregut, and metabolic diseases and enhanced recovery after surgery.
- To hone your technical skills at our optional hands-on workshops on laparoscopic suturing and TAP.
- To socialize with fellow high level surgeons and meet members of our world-renowned faculty at the MISS Welcome Reception (included with your registration)
- To take advantage of discount rates of just $249 a night to enjoy a stay at our extraordinary host hotel, the Encore at Wynn in exciting Las Vegas.
2017 MISS Endorsements
This symposium meets the guidelines as established in the "Framework for Post-Residency Surgical Education and Training" and is endorsed by the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES).