Welcome to the 17th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS)
Thank you to the attendees, faculty, and sponsors of the 2017 MISS!
Save the date for next year’s MISS, March 6-9, 2018, at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, and sign up for email updates to be informed as more information becomes available.
General Surgeons, Colorectal Surgeons and Bariatric Specialists:
The 17th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) will offer compelling lectures, surgical video presentations, and lively discussion and debate by world-renowned experts on advanced laparoscopic techniques for managing metabolic disorders, hernia, foregut and diseases of the colon.
New for 2017, MISS also offers a special section on Enhanced Recovery after Surgery.
Why Attend the Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS)?
- To learn about the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery from the world's leading experts
- To interact with high level surgeons in an informal atmosphere conducive to peer-to-peer learning
- To earn 33 CME credits (including optional MOC Self-Assessment Credit) in minimally invasive surgery for colon, hernia, foregut and metabolic diseases
- To hone your technical skills at optional hands-on workshops on laparoscopic suturing and flexible endoscopy
- Take advantage of discount rates of just $229 a night to enjoy a stay at the incomparable Encore at Wynn in Las Vegas while engaging in a superior educational activity.
2017 MISS Endorsements
This symposium meets the guidelines as established in the "Framework for Post-Residency Surgical Education and Training" and is endorsed by the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES).