Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) Overview
Including Optional Pre-Conference Workshops
We hope you can join us for the 2017 Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) December 14-16 at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. (Pre-conference workshops will take place December 13.)
In addition to our compelling scientific sessions, PAGS now offers five optional, pre-conference hands-on workshops:
- Laparoscopic Suturing
- Technical Aspects of Vaginal Hysterectomy & Cystourethroscopy for the Gynecologist
- Tissue Extraction Techniques (New!)
PAGS workshops have limited space available. First come. First served. So don’t wait to sign up!
Topics to be discussed during PAGS general sessions include:
- Hysterectomy Techniques: Vaginal, Single Port, Robotic, Total Laparoscopic, Morcellation, Preserving Level 1 Support: Which Approach is Best?
- Incontinence and Prolapse Surgery
- Avoiding and Managing Complications
- Gynecologic Oncology for the Generalist
- Medical Legal Cases
- Fibroid Management & Principles of Electrosurgery
- Surgical Tips for Successful Pelvic Surgery Video Session
- And more!
Plus, you won't want to miss our two special Keynote Sessions on Avoiding and Managing Postpartum Perineal Disorders and Management of Obstetric Hemorrhage, each presented by maternal/fetal medicine expert Bahaeddine M.Sibai, MD.
We hope to see you in December at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for the 2017 PAGS.
Mickey M. Karram, MD
Tommaso Falcone, MD