Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) Overview
Including Optional Pre-Conference Workshops
We hope you can join us for the 2017 Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) December 14-16 at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. (Pre-conference workshops will take place December 13.)
In addition to our compelling scientific sessions, PAGS now offers five optional, pre-conference hands-on workshops:
- Laparoscopic Suturing
- Technical Aspects of Vaginal Hysterectomy & Cystourethroscopy for the Gynecologist
- Tissue Extraction Techniques (New!)
PAGS workshops have limited space available. First come. First served. So don’t wait to sign up!
Topics to be discussed during PAGS general sessions include:
- Hysterectomy Techniques: Vaginal, Single Port, Robotic, Total Laparoscopic, Morcellation, Preserving Level 1 Support: Which Approach is Best?
- Incontinence and Prolapse Surgery
- Avoiding and Managing Complications
- Gynecologic Oncology for the Generalist
- Medical Legal Cases
- Fibroid Management & Principles of Electrosurgery
- Surgical Tips for Successful Pelvic Surgery Video Session
- And more!
Plus, you won't want to miss our two special Keynote Sessions on Avoiding and Managing Postpartum Perineal Disorders and Management of Obstetric Hemorrhage, each presented by maternal/fetal medicine expert Bahaeddine M. Sibai, MD.
We hope to see you in December at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for the 2017 PAGS.
Mickey M. Karram, MD
Tommaso Falcone, MD