Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
*You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information (Note: only the first 6 authors will appear, over 6 will be et al)
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures: must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.