Acute Leukemia Forum is accepting abstracts to be considered for oral or poster presentation you must be registered for the meeting.
Abstract Deadline extended to September 8, 2020
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
*You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information (Note: only the first 6 authors will appear, over 6 will be et al)
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures: must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
Submit New Abstract
Find My Abstract
Withdraw My Abstract