Welcome to Cardiovascular and Respiratory Summit (CARPS)
Thank you to the attendees, faculty, sponsors, and supporters of the Cardiovascular and Respiratory Summit (CARPS) for making the conference a tremendous success! We hope to see you again in 2020. SIGN UP for email updates to keep informed of program developments for our upcoming conference as they become available.
NPs and PAs in Primary Care, Cardiology and Pulmonology: Join Your Colleagues at CARPS!
- Elevate your competence and confidence in treating your patients with a variety of common cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, including:
- Heart Failure
- Hypertension and Renal Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease and Diabetes
- Lower Respiratory Infections
- Cardiac Pharmacology
- And much more!
- Participate in optional EKG, Spirometry, and Kidney Workshops
- Network with your fellow primary care clinicians
- Earn up to 24 CE/CME credits and 7.25 pharmacology contact hours
Our faculty is comprised of NP and PA experts in cardiovascular and respiratory disease who bring real-world experience along with superior credentials.
Due to the shortage and dwindling number of primary care physicians, educating advanced practice clinicians such as NPs and PAs is a pressing public health need. NPs and PAs play a significant role in the management of patients with cardiovascular (CVD) and respiratory disease. Overall, PAs/NPs conduct more than 61 million patient visits each year.1 Centers for Disease Control/National Center for Health Statistics data shows that PAs/NPs play an important role in the management of patients with CVD and respiratory disease.
1. National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2010