Welcome to Cardiovascular and Respiratory Summit (CARPS)
From the Producers of the Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit (MEDS) ...
NPs and PAs in Primary Care, Cardiology and Pulmonology: Join Your Colleagues at CARPS!
- Elevate your competence and confidence in treating your patients with a variety of common cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, including:
- Heart Failure
- Hypertension and Renal Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease and Diabetes
- Lower Respiratory Infections
- Cardiac Pharmacology
- And much more!
- Participate in optional EKG, Spirometry, and Kidney Workshops
- Network with your fellow primary care clinicians
- Earn up to 24 CE/CME credits
Our faculty is comprised of NP and PA experts in cardiovascular and respiratory disease who bring real-world experience along with superior credentials.
Due to the shortage and dwindling number of primary care physicians, educating advanced practice clinicians such as NPs and PAs is a pressing public health need. NPs and PAs play a significant role in the management of patients with cardiovascular (CVD) and respiratory disease. Overall, PAs/NPs conduct more than 61 million patient visits each year.1 Centers for Disease Control/National Center for Health Statistics data shows that PAs/NPs play an important role in the management of patients with CVD and respiratory disease.
1. National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2010