Welcome to Cardiovascular, Allergy and Respiratory Summit (CARPS)
NPs and PAs in Primary Care: Join Your Colleagues at CARPS!
- Elevate your competence and confidence in treating your patients with a variety of common cardiovascular, allergic, and respiratory diseases, including:
- Coronary Artery Disease and Diabetes
- Women and Heart Disease
- Lower Respiratory Infections
- Atopic Dermatitis
- And much more!
- Participate in optional hands-on workshops on EKG, Spirometry, and Kidney New!
- Network with your fellow primary care clinicians
- Earn up to 24 CE/CME credits in primary care
Can't Attend the Live Summit?
With CARPS convenient Self-Study Course, you can immediately earn up to 17 CE/CME credits, including 6.5 contact hours of pharmacotherapy credit, on your own schedule, from the comfort of home. Click here to order now!
With the addition of nearly 32 million patients into the system as a result of the Affordable Care Act, combined with the dwindling number of primary care physicians, NPs and PAs in primary care play a more critical role than ever in diagnosis and treatment of prevalent conditions such as cardiovascular and respiratory disease.