Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities
Thank you to the attendees, faculty, sponsors, and supporters of the Current Psychiatry/AACP 2019 Focus on Neuropsychiatry for making the conference a tremendous success! We hope to see you again in 2020. SIGN UP for email updates to keep informed of program developments for our upcoming conference as they become available.
Why Support the Current Psychiatry/AACP’s Focus on Neuropsychiatry?
- Face-to-face access to a national audience of patient-seeing psychiatrists and psychiatric clinicians in a smaller, more intimate venue
- Network with and engage psychiatrists and KOLs in an educational setting conducive to mutual learning
- Conference schedule and layout designed to maximize interaction between exhibitor/sponsors and psychiatrists
- Opportunity to create programs that deliver cost-effective print and online enduring materials through Current Psychiatry, Clinical Psychiatry News and Annals of Clinical Psychiatry
- The AACP is the national association which produces the CP/AACP Psychiatry Update (Chicago) and CP/AACP Psychiatry Update Encore (Las Vegas), attracting more than 1,000 participants annually