Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities
Why Support the Current Psychiatry/AACP’s Focus on Neuropsychiatry?
- Face-to-face access to a national audience of patient-seeing psychiatrists and psychiatric clinicians in a smaller, more intimate venue
- Network with and engage psychiatrists and KOLs in an educational setting conducive to mutual learning
- Conference schedule and layout designed to maximize interaction between exhibitor/sponsors and psychiatrists
- Opportunity to create programs that deliver cost-effective print and online enduring materials through Current Psychiatry, Clinical Psychiatry News and Annals of Clinical Psychiatry
- The AACP is the national association which produces the CP/AACP Psychiatry Update (Chicago) and CP/AACP Psychiatry Update Encore (Las Vegas), attracting more than 1,000 participants annually