UPDATING YOU ON THE
NEUROPSYCHIATRIC ASPECTS OF:
- Ketamine, Opioids & Mood
- Microbiome of Psychosis and Mood
- Normal vs. Abnormal Memory Deficits
- The Brain in Borderline Personality Disorder
- Neurologic Correlates of Suicide
- The Brain Effects of Diabetes & Other Endocrinopathies
- Sleep Disorders and Insomnia
- The Effects of Obesity & Hypertension on the Brain
- Iatrogenic Neuropsychiatry I: Depression and Anxiety
- Iatrogenic Neuropsychiatry II: Mania and Psychosis
AND THE BRAIN-MIND CONTINUUM...
- Neurological Correlates of Psychiatric Disorders
- Psychiatric Sequelae of Neurologic Diseases
NEW FOR 2019!
OPTIONAL, PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
- Addiction WAITLIST ONLY
- Medical Cannabis SOLD OUT
I am pleased to invite you to the CURRENT PSYCHIATRY/American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists (AACP) 2019 Focus on Neuropsychiatry, June 14-15 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Washington, DC.
New to this year's program we are offering pre-conference Addiction and Medical Cannabis workshops. Limited space available; first come, first served.
This highly practical, educational meeting will explore brain-behavior in an interactive, learning-focused format. Participants can earn up to 19 CME/CE Credits, including workshop credit, and obtain your entire year's ABPN Self-Assessment (SA) Requirement, plus credit towards their Maintenance of Certification (MOC).
Our nationally renowned faculty will present recent advances and emerging trends in the assessment, treatment and monitoring of patients with neuropsychiatric disorders. The clinical emphasis on neuropsychiatry will be the focus throughout.
As always, our meeting offers an outstanding opportunity for peer-to-peer learning and networking. With question and answers allotted for every session, there is ample time to share best practices and find solutions to your most difficult clinical challenges.
AACP is the national association which, in conjunction with CURRENT PSYCHIATRY, produces the Focus on Neuropsychiatry and the Psychiatry Updates in Chicago and Las Vegas, which attract more than 1,500 clinicians annually.
I encourage you to register and make your reservations now for best rates.
I look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC for a tour de force of the brain-mind continuum!!
Henry A. Nasrallah, MD
Professor and Chairman
Sydney W. Souers Endowed Chair
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
SSM Saint Louis University Hospital
St. Louis, Missouri