Welcome to Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit (MEDS)
Thank you to the attendees, faculty, sponsors, and supporters of the Annual Coastal Dermatology Symposium for making the conference a tremendous success! We hope to see you again in 2020. SIGN UP for email updates to keep informed of program developments for our upcoming conference as they become available.
Join Your NP and PA Colleagues at the Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit MEDS
- Elevate your competence and confidence on the diagnosis, management, and treatment of common metabolic and endocrine diseases, including diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, obesity, osteoporosis, and more
- Enhance your ability to treat the growing number of patients affected by these diseases
- Earn up to 27.5 CE/CME Credits (submitted for 8 pharmacotherapy contact hours) in high demand areas of practice
- Participate in an optional interactive Insulin Workshop (limited space available-first come, first served!)
- Network with your fellow primary care clinicians
- Empower yourself to fill the void created by the national shortage of endocrinologists
- Get the most value for your educational dollar. At MEDS, your breakfast (Wed-Sat) and lunch (Wed-Fri) are included with your registration!
- Take advantage of discount room rates at our vacation-friendly locations in San Diego and Orlando
- Take part in a highly acclaimed educational activity designed by and for NPs and PAs