We are in the process of putting together the 2019 MISS program. Please click here to sign up for email updates to be alerted when our 2019 program becomes available.
Information from the past MISS conference is found below to give you a flavor for the high quality of the MISS program.
Optional Interactive Workshop for General and Bariatric Surgery: Ultrasound, TAP and Laparoscopic Techniques for Performing Infiltration Blocks
Limited Space Available. First come. First served!
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
7 am – 10 am
3 CME Credits Available
This three hour interactive workshop will feature small participant-to-instructor ratios with a customized curriculum focusing on developing hands-on skills. Each technique will be taught by experts in the field, using didactic sessions with dynamic multimedia presentations, live demonstrations and scanning on live model, as well as phantoms.
• Adapt techniques via hands-on practice on live models, phantom stations and using laparoscopic techniques
• Describe the opioid epidemic and associated adverse events with opioids
• Review the multimodal options utilizing pre-op, inter-op and post-op in general and bariatric surgery
• Understand the relevant anatomy for performing ultrasound/laparoscopic guided infiltration blocks
• Describe the indication, contraindication and best practice techniques for performing infiltration blocks
Target Audience: surgeons, residents, and fellows, including advanced laparoscopic surgeons
Register now. Limited space available. First come First served!