Optional Interactive Workshop for General and Bariatric Surgery: Ultrasound, TAP and Laparoscopic Techniques for Performing Infiltration Blocks
Limited Space Available. First come. First served!
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
7 am – 10 am
3 CME Credits Available
This three hour interactive workshop will feature small participant-to-instructor ratios with a customized curriculum focusing on developing hands-on skills. Each technique will be taught by experts in the field, using didactic sessions with dynamic multimedia presentations, live demonstrations and scanning on live model, as well as phantoms.
• Adapt techniques via hands-on practice on live models, phantom stations and using laparoscopic techniques
• Describe the opioid epidemic and associated adverse events with opioids
• Review the multimodal options utilizing pre-op, inter-op and post-op in general and bariatric surgery
• Understand the relevant anatomy for performing ultrasound/laparoscopic guided infiltration blocks
• Describe the indication, contraindication and best practice techniques for performing infiltration blocks
Target Audience: surgeons, residents, and fellows, including advanced laparoscopic surgeons
Register now. Limited space available. First come First served!