Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) Overview
Thank you to the attendees, faculty, sponsors, and supporters of the 19th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) for making the conference a tremendous success! We hope to see you again in 2020. SIGN UP for email updates to keep informed of program developments for our 20th Anniversary (2020) conference as they become available.
General, Bariatric and Colorectal Surgeons and Specialists:
The 20th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) will offer compelling lectures, surgical video presentations, and lively discussion and debate by world-renowned experts. Topics to be discussed include colon, hernia, foregut, enhanced recovery after surgery and metabolic/bariatric surgery.
Why Attend the Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS)?
- To learn about the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery from the world's leading experts
- To interact with high level surgeons in an informal atmosphere conducive to peer-to-peer learning
- To earn up to 29 CME credits (including optional MOC Self-Assessment Credit) in minimally invasive surgery for colon, hernia, foregut, and metabolic diseases and enhanced recovery after surgery.
- To socialize with fellow high level surgeons and meet members of our world-renowned faculty at the MISS Welcome Reception (included with your registration)
- To take advantage of discount rates to enjoy a stay at our extraordinary host hotel, the Encore at Wynn in exciting Las Vegas.
The 2020 MISS is endorsed by: