Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) Overview
General and Bariatric Surgeons and Specialists:
The 19th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) will offer compelling lectures, surgical video presentations, and lively discussion and debate by world-renowned experts. Topics to be discussed include colon, hernia, foregut, enhanced recovery after surgery and metabolic/bariatric surgery.
Why Attend the Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS)?
- To learn about the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery from the world's leading experts
- To interact with high level surgeons in an informal atmosphere conducive to peer-to-peer learning
- To earn CME credits (including optional MOC Self-Assessment Credit) in minimally invasive surgery for colon, hernia, foregut, and metabolic diseases and enhanced recovery after surgery.
- To socialize with fellow high level surgeons and meet members of our world-renowned faculty at the MISS Welcome Reception (included with your registration)
- To take advantage of discount rates to enjoy a stay at our extraordinary host hotel, the Encore at Wynn in exciting Las Vegas.
The 2018 MISS was endorsed by:
This activity meets the guidelines as established in the "Framework for Post-Residency Surgical Education and Training" and is endorsed by the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES).