Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) Overview
General, Bariatric and Colorectal Surgeons and Specialists: Don't miss the 20th Anniversary of MISS!
The 20th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) will offer compelling lectures, surgical video presentations, and lively discussion and debate by world-renowned experts. Topics to be discussed include colon, hernia, foregut, enhanced recovery after surgery and metabolic/bariatric surgery.
Why Attend the Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS)?
- To learn about the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery from the world's leading experts
- To interact with high level surgeons in an informal atmosphere conducive to peer-to-peer learning
- To earn CME credits (including optional MOC Self-Assessment Credit) in minimally invasive surgery for colon, hernia, foregut, and metabolic diseases and enhanced recovery after surgery.
- To socialize with fellow high level surgeons and meet members of our world-renowned faculty at the MISS Welcome Reception (included with your registration)
- To take advantage of discount rates to enjoy a stay at our host hotel, the Aria Las Vegas.
The 2019 MISS was endorsed by: