Overview: Virtual Conference
General, Bariatric and Colorectal Surgeons and Specialists: Don’t miss the 20th Anniversary of MISS!
Join us at the 20th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Virtual Symposium (MISS) offering compelling video lectures live and on-demand, surgical video presentations, and lively Q & A discussion and debate by world-renowned experts. Topics to be discussed include colon, hernia, foregut, enhanced recovery after surgery and metabolic/bariatric surgery.
Why Attend the Minimally Invasive Surgery Virtual Symposium (MISS)?
- To learn about the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery from the world’s leading experts.
- To engage with high level surgeons in a virtual atmosphere.
- To earn CME credits (including optional MOC Self-Assessment Credit) in minimally invasive surgery for colon, hernia, foregut, metabolic/bariatric surgery and enhanced recovery after surgery.
- To virtually meet members of our world-renowned faculty.
What will this look like?
- Robust virtual conference center for attendees to explore
- Live and on-demand access to all sessions, as well as CME credits
- Interactivity as faculty will participate live on panel and Q & A sessions no download required
- Interactive exhibit hall where attendees can see the latest tools from supporters
- Participate in surveys, reporting, outcomes, and polls
What type of registration do we offer?
We have planned an exciting meeting and look forward to welcoming you virtually.
Use #MISS2020 to follow the conversation.
To view the agenda click on the links below: