Overview: Virtual Conference
We are in the process of putting together the 21st Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Virtual Symposium (MISS) 2021 program.
Please SIGN UP for email updates to keep informed of program developments for our upcoming conference as they become available.
The MISS Virtual platform will close on 2/10/21 at midnight
General, Bariatric and Colorectal Surgeons and Specialists: Don’t miss the 20th Anniversary of MISS!
Join us at the 20th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Virtual Symposium (MISS) offering compelling video lectures live and on-demand, surgical video presentations, and lively Q & A discussion and debate by world-renowned experts. Topics to be discussed include colon, hernia, foregut, enhanced recovery after surgery and metabolic/bariatric surgery.
Why Attend the Minimally Invasive Surgery Virtual Symposium (MISS)?
- To learn about the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery from the world’s leading experts.
- To engage with high level surgeons in a virtual atmosphere.
- To earn CME credits (including optional MOC Self-Assessment Credit) in minimally invasive surgery for colon, hernia, foregut, metabolic/bariatric surgery and enhanced recovery after surgery.
- To virtually meet members of our world-renowned faculty.
What will this look like?
- Robust virtual conference center for attendees to explore
- Live and on-demand access to all sessions, as well as CME credits
- Interactivity as faculty will participate live on panel and Q & A sessions no download required
- Interactive exhibit hall where attendees can see the latest tools from supporters
- Participate in surveys, reporting, outcomes, and polls
What type of registration do we offer?
We have planned an exciting meeting and look forward to welcoming you virtually.
Use #MISS2020 to follow the conversation.
To view the agenda click on the links below: