Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) Overview
Including Optional Pre-Conference Workshops
We hope you can join us for the 2018 Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) December 6-8 in Las Vegas. (Pre-conference workshops will take place December 5.)
In addition to our compelling scientific sessions, PAGS offers a variety of optional, pre-conference workshops:
- Laparoscopic Suturing
- Technical Aspects of Vaginal Hysterectomy & Cystourethroscopy for the Gynecologist
- Tissue Extraction Techniques
- Office-Based Gynecologic Procedures: The Gynecologist of the Future (New, all day workshop!)
PAGS workshops have limited space available. First come. First served. So don’t wait to sign up!
Topics to be discussed during PAGS general sessions include:
- Hysterectomy Techniques: Vaginal, Single Port, Robotic, Total Laparoscopic, Morcellation, Preserving Level 1 Support: Which Approach is Best?
- Incontinence and Prolapse Surgery
- Avoiding and Managing Complications
- Gynecologic Oncology for the Generalist
- Medical Legal Cases
- Fibroid Management & Principles of Electrosurgery
- Surgical Tips for Successful Pelvic Surgery Video Session
- And more!
Plus, you won't want to miss our two special Keynote Sessions presented by Sawsan As-Sanie, MD.
We hope to see you in December in Las Vegas for the 2018 PAGS.
Mickey M. Karram, MD
Tommaso Falcone, MD