Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) Overview
Elevate all aspects of your practice during a stay at the extraordinary Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, where room rates start at just $189 a night for PAGS attendees.
We hope you can join us in December at extraordinary Encore at Wynn Las Vegas for the 2018 Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS).
In addition to our compelling scientific sessions, PAGS offers hands-on training at these optional pre-conference workshops:
- Laparoscopic Suturing
- Technical Aspects of Vaginal Hysterectomy & Cystourethroscopy for the Gynecologist
- Tissue Extraction Techniques
- Office-Based Gynecologic Procedures: The Gynecologist of the Future (New, full-day workshop includes Vulvar/Vaginal Injections and Excisions, Ultrasound, and Office Hysteroscopy)
PAGS workshops have limited space available. First come, first served. So don’t wait to sign up!
New for 2018, PAGS will also offer an Opioid REMS Course designed to address the public health crisis stemming from the misuse of extended-release and long-acting (ER/LA) opioids. (complimentary, pre-registration required).
Topics to be discussed during PAGS general sessions include:
- Hysterectomy Techniques: Vaginal, Single Port, Robotic, Total Laparoscopic, Morcellation, Preserving Level 1 Support: Which Approach is Best?
- Incontinence and Prolapse Surgery
- Avoiding and Managing Complications
- Gynecologic Oncology for the Generalist
- Medical Legal Cases
- Fibroid Management & Principles of Electrosurgery
- Surgical Tips for Successful Pelvic Surgery Video Session
- Non-Surgical Management of Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Disorders
- And much more!
Plus, you won't want to miss our 2018 Keynote speaker, Sawsan As-Sanie, MD, MPH, who will speak on Management of Chronic Pelvic Pain in Women and Non-Opioid Pain Management after Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy.
We hope to see you in December in Las Vegas for the 2018 PAGS.
Mickey M. Karram, MD
Tommaso Falcone, MD