Welcome to Pain Care for Primary Care
Thank you to the attendees, faculty, sponsors, and supporters of the recent Pain Care for Primary Care for making the conference a tremendous success! We hope to see you again next year. SIGN UP for email updates to keep informed of program developments for our upcoming conference as they become available.
Why Attend Pain Care for Primary Care?
- To improve care for your patients with pain and pain-related symptoms
- To query our panel of experts on your most difficult clinical challenges regarding pain care
- To network with a national audience of your peers who are treating patients with pain and pain-related symptoms
- To earn up to 19 CME/CE credits (in just a couple of days!) in the area of treating patients who present with pain and pain-related symptoms. Approved for AAFP Prescribed Credits
- Also providing 19 pharmacy CEU
- To participate in Pain Management and Opioids: Balancing Risks and Benefits (Collaboration for REMS Education)
As a primary care professional, you treat patients in pain every day. The information presented at this meeting will provide you with an opportunity to enhance your clinical care and acquire additional skills in treating patients who present with pain and pain-related symptoms.
This meeting is intended to meet the clinical and educational needs of clinicians in the primary care setting and selected specialties, such as non-pain specialists who recognize the importance and challenges associated with treating patients in pain.
Optional Pre-conference Addiction Workshop NEW!
New Advances in the Treatment of Pain
Urine Drug Testing
Low Back Pain
Headaches & Migraines
Debate: Should We Be Prescribing Opioids for Pain Management?
Opioid REMS Course - Pain Management and Opioids: Balancing Risks and Benefits
And so much more!