Welcome to Pain Care for Primary Care
Join us in Orlando for the 6th Annual Pain Care for Primary Care
As a primary care professional, you treat patients in pain every day. The information presented at this meeting will provide you with an opportunity to enhance your clinical care and acquire additional skills in treating patients who present with pain and pain-related symptoms.
- Improve care for your patients with pain and pain-related symptoms
- Get answers from our panel of experts on your most difficult clinical challenges regarding pain care
- Network with a national audience of your peers who are treating patients with pain and pain-related symptoms
- Earn CME/CE and AAFP Prescribed credits in treating patients who present with pain and pain-related symptoms.
- Participate in an Opioid REMS Course
This meeting is intended to meet the clinical and educational needs of clinicians in the primary care setting and selected specialties, such as non-pain specialists who recognize the importance and challenges associated with treating patients in pain.
Optional Pre-conference Medical Cannabis and Addiction Workshops NEW!
In response to this growing health concern, both workshops now include new information about vaping.
Pharmacologic, Intergrative, and Interventional Approaches to Pain
Opioids vs Cannabis Debate
Co-Morbidities of Pain
Urine Drug Testing
Headaches & Migraines
Opioid REMS Course: New for 2019
And so much more!
SIGN UP for email updates to keep informed of program developments for our upcoming conference as they become available.