Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) Overview
We hope you can join us in December at extraordinary Encore at Wynn Las Vegas for the 2019 Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS).
In addition to our compelling scientific sessions, PAGS offers hands-on training at these optional pre-conference workshops:
- Laparoscopic Suturing
- Technical Aspects of Vaginal Hysterectomy & Cystourethroscopy for the Gynecologist
- Energy-Based Devices for Hysterectomy and Tissue Extraction Techniques
- Office-Based Gynecologic Procedures: Full-day workshop includes Vulvar/Vaginal Injections and Excisions, Ultrasound, and Office Hysteroscopy)
PAGS workshops have limited space available. First come, first served. So don’t wait to sign up!
Topics to be discussed during PAGS general sessions include:
- Hysterectomy Techniques: Vaginal, Single Port, Robotic, Total Laparoscopic, Morcellation, Preserving Level 1 Support: Which Approach is Best?
- Incontinence and Prolapse Surgery
- Avoiding and Managing Complications
- Gynecologic Oncology for the Generalist
- Medical Legal Cases
- Enhanced Recovery after Surgery
- Fibroid Management & Principles of Electrosurgery
- Surgical Tips for Successful Pelvic Surgery Video Session
- Non-Surgical Management of Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Disorders
- And much more!
Mickey M. Karram, MD
Tommaso Falcone, MD