We are in the process of putting together the SDEF's 20th Annual Las Vegas Dermatology Seminar & the 16th Annual SDEF Psoriasis Forum program.
Please SIGN UP for email updates to keep informed of program developments for our upcoming conference as they become available.
At the conclusion of this live conference, participants should be better able to:
- Develop a comprehensive treatment plan for acne patients based on clinical guidelines, incorporating pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic strategies.
- Describe risk factors for actinic keratosis and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Select appropriate therapeutic strategies for alopecia areata and other hair disorders based on patients’ needs and desires.
- Apply treatment strategies for patients with atopic dermatitis based on disease severity with the goal of clear or almost clear skin.
- Incorporate strategies for use of use of new therapies aimed at blocking the inflammatory mediators of atopic dermatitis.
- Identify treatment options for all stages of melanoma.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of onychomycosis and tinea treatments, including drug interactions and warnings regarding therapy in patients with comorbid disease or receiving other medications.
- Describe the pathophysiology of psoriasis and the associated comorbidities of the disease.
- Diagnose and treat patients with psoriasis appropriately, based on current clinical guidelines.
- Compare and contrast safety and efficacy data on new and emerging therapies for psoriasis.
- Integrate biologic therapies into the management of appropriately selected patients with psoriasis.
- Monitor patient response to psoriasis therapy and modify the treatment strategy as needed.
- Apply treatment strategies, based on knowledge of the indications, efficacy, and risks of available rosacea therapies, to achieve therapeutic goals in rosacea treatment.
- Develop a treatment plan to address hypertrophic scars and keloids.
- Differentiate seborrheic keratosis from other skin lesions, particularly melanoma
- Match patients with the most appropriate interventions for effective and cosmetically acceptable treatment of SK lesions.
- Discuss the latest data on the prevalence, severity, and impact of primary axillary hyperhidrosis and other common forms of hyperhidrosis.
- Summarize the efficacy and safety of fillers, toxins, devices, and techniques currently available in aesthetic and procedural dermatology.
- Identify the considerations in the selection of appropriate filler agents for treating different areas of the face.
- Compare and contrast the efficacy and safety of agents, devices, and techniques currently available in aesthetic and procedural dermatology.
- Implement the appropriate nonsurgical techniques for facial rejuvenation.