Hemedicus is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
Hemedicus designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After attending this conference, healthcare professionals will be better able to:
- Summarize advances in the pathophysiology and workup of non-neoplastic blood disorders
- Recognize new insights into diagnostic approaches for non-neoplastic blood disorders
- Identify and integrate updates in the treatment and management of non-neoplastic blood disorders
- Recognize the utility of novel anticoagulants
- Assess recent breakthroughs in transfusion medicine and in addressing iron overload in hematologic disorders