Thursday, June 18, 2020
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Best of Foregut
(Panel Discussions Featuring Interactive Q&A)
- Aurora D. Pryor, MD, MBA
- Leena Khaitan, MD
- Kyle A Perry, MD
- William O. Richards, MD
- James C. Rosser, MD
- Foregut Surgery 20 Years Ago: Then, Now, and in 20 More Years
- Falciform Flap? What’s That?
- Endoscopic Options for GERD Management
- How to Select Surgical Alternatives for Reflux
- The Recurrent PEH: What to Do
- Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome: Fact or Fantasy?
- Watts 3D and CLE: What Are These New Tools and When Do I Use Them?
- Transnasal Esophagogastroscopy: A New Tool for the Surgeon’s Toolbox
- Working Up Motility Disorders
- Modern Management of Achalasia
- What to Do with Epiphrenic Diverticula and Other Esophageal Oddities
- Stump the Experts: Case Studies